Designing your Dream Home
Is it better for your family to invest in your starter home or move to a bigger McMansion?
You probably have already gone out and looked at bigger homes in your area – But still never found your Dream Home.
I know you are afraid of renovations, who isnt?
There are a lot of unknowns & that is scary.
Designing your Dream Home is a very collaborative process.
I need to understand your lifestyle. goals and what your Dream Home would look like. I need to understand all the problems that you currently have.
Have you watched Love it or List it? This is going to be similar to that. This is ideal for you if you are attached to your home.
Full disclosure– I’m not working with a realtor, and this is not part of a show- so we are not trying to list your home after all the work is done. However I think you will fall back in Love with your home if you give me a chance and a sensible budget.
I work with clients all over New Jersey as I’m able to visit with clients during the renovation process as required.
I collaborate with your contractor or am happy to give you referrals to the contractors I have worked with in the past.
What can you expect from this process?
1) Complete a client questionnaire – This will clearly identify what you do and don’t want in your final design plan.
2) Email me : Pictures of your current Home, your initial budget & pictures of your Dream Home
3) Virtual meeting – We’ll meet via Skype to go over your photos, your style and what you want to accomplish.
4) 2 hour Home Visit – We set up an appointment for me to come & visit your home after the initial non refundable retainer has been paid. I come in measure your space and look at what is involved. I charge $300 for this home visit
5) Initial proposal of fees – Based on what you have told me, I figure out how long it would take me to work on your project. Once I put some numbers together, we have another skype conversation to see if you want to move forward.
6) Initial design presentation – After you pay the non refundable retainer, I go to work for you and create the Initial presentation. I show you some initial concepts to get an idea before a whole presentation is made.
7) Final Presentation– Based on the feedback you give me, I work on your final presentation which includes my 9 layers of Interior design. I come in with design samples for different rooms and you can see how everything flows.
Once you approve the design, we get to project management phase where I help you manage the project acting as a liason between you & your contractor. I make peroidic visit to your home based on requirements.
At the end, you will have a Home that you are proud of- Your Dream Home!
*I know renovations are difficult and want you to have a pleasant experience. And the key to that is planning.
*Please note that this package does not include contracting.
Remya is an amazing designer! She has the unique ability of helping you discover your style and infusing that into your home. She successfully transformed my antiquated ranch into a beautiful comfortable home ideal for relaxation and entertaining. She was a pleasure to work with and always was able to find ideas in ANY budget.
– Jessy Thomas, Piscataway NJ