What can you expect with Interior Design per room package ?
Have you been watching HGTV?
This is perfect for you if you want to experience someone holding your hand and take over a room because you are busy. Planning a room to make it your Dream room takes hours as you have probably experienced. Let me help you get a step by step plan so that you can have your Dream room.
What you get for this design plan are 2 custom options for your room.
How Does it Work?
1. Complete a client questionnaire – This will clearly identify what you do and don’t want in your final design plan.
Pictures of the room and a simple floor plan with measurements
Pictures of what you want to keep
Inspiration pictures of rooms you want yours to resemble
3. Skype with Me – We’ll meet via Skype to go over your photos, your style and what you want to accomplish.
4. I go to work and create a design plan for you.
5. I meet with you for a design presentation & take feedback from you
6. I make changes and give you the final presentation.
If you want me to manage your entire project, I charge extra for project management. Please be aware that I quote based on the amount of time it takes me to do a project.
We are absolutely thrilled with the results of our family room. Remya brought it from dark and dull to a room that is inviting and comfortable.She considered our budget, and truly helped us attain our goal of doing a lot, without breaking the bank.Remya’s attention to detail is impressive. She did a great job for us.
Remya is a designer of exquisite taste. She is ever mindful of her client’s budget and works to achieve extraordinary results often within very ordinary means. She listens to her client’s needs and goals and develops designs to enhance the client’s way of living. Remya believes that one’s home should be a sanctuary, and seeks to achieve that level of comfort and beauty for every client. She is a pleasure to work with.
– Sarah, Matawan, NJ