Last week I was at a net working meeting and when I asked how they felt about their homes, these were the answers I was getting.
One person said that home is a place where I store my stuff, its just a matter of convenience.
Another woman said that she absolutely Loved going & staying at a hotel. I asked her why that was & she said that she loved that feeling of luxury a hotel gives her.
These answers sadden me, because I believe there is no other place like home.
My home is my sanctuary, the place I feel secure and my best. I can be myself and its the place where I get to spend time with the people whom I love the most in the world.
My home is my Heaven.
Let me ask you, why wouldnt you want to feel like that in your own home?
After all you are just a guest at a hotel for a few days. Whereas the investment you make in your home is forever. And I’m not saying that you need to spend ridiculous amount of money….Just saying that when you put in some thought & effort you can create your Dream House which will be better than any hotel that you can stay in, because this home is going to be made for you, based on who you are and what makes you tick.
Not convinced yet?
How about I tell you all the reasons why you should work with a designer?
1) We’re trained in Interior Design and have devoted most of our lives to this trade.I live and geek out on design. As a member of professional organizations, we have to keep up with the latest trends in design. What does that mean to you? What takes us minutes to identify as the right product for you or solution suitable for your home, will take you weeks of research. It’s just the way it works.
2) Whether you’re starting from an architect’s floor plan, or from studs, or just redesigning a room, we can show you what your home could look like before you invest a lot of money, thanks to our fancy software programs, and our skillsets.
3) Since we deal with design on a daily basis, we’ve got our secret sources, our little network. We know where we can get you the best products in your price range.
4) When you’re working with a designer, you get to shop at designer only showrooms. Suddenly, you’re invited to a party you didn’t even know existed.. When shopping at designer only showrooms, you don’t pay retail, which means you end up getting a better product for what you’d spend at retail stores.
5) Designers know where to spend the money, and where to save. We know where quality matters, and where you can get away with good enough.
6) We deal with problems that arise during renovations, which means we take the stress out of your lives. If you’re anything like me, that’s gold.
7) We can save you from making big mistakes that could cost you $1000’s. One of the most common expensive mistakes? Ordering things that won’t fit in your home. What works in an HGTV show home, may not work for yours, no matter how inspiring.
8) Not only can we save you money and time we can also help increase the value of your home.
9) We have a proven system to get results. We have step-by-step process that allows us to create a cohesive feel for your unique taste. The end result will be a space that reflects your unique taste and lifestyle. You just need to find the right designer, some one who understands you- someone who gets you.
So what are you waiting for?
Pick up that phone & lets see if we are a good fit for each other.